Cryptocurrency business legal support in Poland
Our Law Firm in Poland covers every aspect of legal advisory in scope of cryptocurrency business in Poland. We actively support the whole process of setting up every type of cryptocurrency business in Poland.
What is the most important, our Law Firm in Poland has wide experience in rendering legal services for companies which conducted business activity involving cryptocurrency. We have realized with success projects involving placing on Polish market corporate structures and cryptocurrency companies in Poland. We know specification of this scope of activity and potential issues with authorities and bank system.
Our Law Firm in Poland preforms ready-made and proven in practice solutions for variety of business models based on blockchain and cryptocurrency business in Poland. Our main assumption is creating legal flexibility for innovative models in Poland
In scope of legal sevices for cryptocurrencies in Poland, in particular we offer:
- obtaining cryptocurrency license in Poland
- help in defining the business profile and choosing best form of cryptocurrency business in Poland;
- establishment of cryptocurrency business from the very beginning
- preparation and legal verification of internal documents;
- implementation of key procedures – AML and KYC in Poland;
- registration as payment institution in Poland (PSD2 – Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on payment services in the internal market)
- examination business in scope of data protection regulations in Poland (GDPR in Poland);
- representation before Tax Authorities in Poland, obtaining VAT and VAT EU in Poland;
- helping in preparation application to payment providers
- assistance in bank account opening in Poland for cryptocurrency business
It does not matter whether you run a exchange platform, create an e-wallet or have a different transaction solution. We will provide you with legal solutions that will help your project develop efficiently.
We define legal risks and understanding the legal boundaries their technologies and models must operate within. Our services are not limited only to legal aspects but also ongoing business activity matters like assistance in opening bank account for cryptocurrency company in Poland.